ZOLLERN industrial gears are planetary gears designed for continuous use. They have been proven under extreme application conditions and in special applications.
The industrial gears are based on a modular system. They are available with a motor, coupling and brake. Different output and drive variants are available. Combinations with bevel gears and spur gears are possible.
- 19 overall sizes
- Power range of 1,000 Nm to 4,000,000 Nm (as a standard)
- Gear ratios 17 to 4,680 (as a standard)
- Expanded scope of delivery, such as couplings, brakes, electric/hydraulic motors
- Different output and drive variants
- Combination with bevel gears and spur gears
- Application-specific solutions
Gear sizes ZHP 5.15 (1,000 Nm) to ZHP 5.46 (4,000,000 Nm)
- Marine: Ship crane, mobile harbour crane, heavy duty crane, shipyard cranes, handling equipment
- Construction machine: Drilling rig, tunnel boring machine
- Industry: Sugar mills, stacker reclaimers, bucket wheel excavators, mining excavators, roller presses, extruders, calenders