Aerostatic rotary tables
The aerostatic rotary tables from ZOLLERN impress with their durability and a high concentricity and axial runout accuracy. The freedom from friction at low speeds prevents slip stick and allows maximum positioning accuracy.
For aerostatic rotary tables, moving parts and housing are separated from each other by an air gap, independent of the load or sliding speed. There is no direct contact. Sliding bodies or the like are not required.
Tabletop diameter: 600 mm
Running precision: < 0.2 µm
RPM: 20 rpm
Axial bearing load capacity: 15 kN
Table size: Ø 750mm
Bearing running precision: < 0,5µm
RPM: 10 rpm
Axial bearing load capacity: 30 kN
Table size: Ø2000mm
Bearing running precision: < 1µm.
Vertical load capacity: 2.5 to.
- Combined radial-axial bearing
- Bearing surfaces with special synthetic resin sliding layer for the best possible emergency running properties
- Concentricity and axial runout accuracy up to < 0.2 µm
- Calculative unlimited service life
- No ball reversal jump due to rolling element deflections when the direction of rotation is reversed
- Friction-free at low speeds, therefore maximum positioning accuracy; no stick-slip effect