The combined, hydrostatic radial-axial bearings from ZOLLERN impress with their simplicity and a high concentricity and axial runout accuracy. Thanks to the ZOLLERN bearing clearance compensator, the optimal pocket pressure is set automatically and independently of production tolerances. The integrated oil distribution makes external piping unnecessary.
The freedom from friction at low speeds prevents slip stick and therefore allows maximum positioning accuracy.
- Combined radial-axial bearing
- The optimal pocket pressure sets itself regardless of production tolerances
- The ZOLLERN bearing clearance compensator works without susceptible capillaries or controllers
- Delivery with complete hydraulic system and control system optional
- Composite casting bearing with special emergency running properties
- Calculative unlimited service life
- No ball reversal jump due to rolling element deflections when the direction of rotation is reversed
- Friction-free at low speeds; no stick-slip effect
- Concentricity and axial runout accuracy < 1 µm
- Greater bearing stiffness than with conventional restrictor systems
- Bearing characteristics independent of speed and inlet temperature