The Zollern winch gearboxes are planetary gears, which are fully integrated in the rope drum. They have proven themselves in use in ZOLLERN rope winches in a wide range of application, including under extreme conditions.
The winch gearboxes are based on a modular system. They are available with an extended scope of delivery, such as with a motor, coupling and brake, and can easily be integrated into the rope winch.
- 18 overall sizes
- Power range of 1,000 Nm to 2,500,000 Nm (as a standard)
- Gear ratios 21 to 1,200 (as a standard)
- Suitable for very high speeds
- Type approvals of all major classification societies
- Application-specific solutions
- Marine: Ship crane, mobile harbour crane, heavy duty crane, shipyard cranes, handling equipment
- Construction machine: Mobile crane, drilling rig, cable excavator
- Industry: Tension systems for conveyor systems, process cranes, indoor cranes