ZOLLERN slewing gearboxes are primarily used for turning gear rings and large-diameter anti-friction slewing rings, for example in cranes. They have been proven under the harshest of application conditions.
The slewing gearboxes are based on a modular design and are also available with an enhanced scope of delivery (motor, coupling, brake).
The pinion-slewing ring tooth pairing is checked for every application case and the tooth form of the pinion is optimised to ensure a long service life.
- 17 overall sizes, 2 shapes (flange bottom and flange top)
- Power range of 1,000 Nm to 1,550,000 Nm (as a standard)
- Gear ratios 17 to 4,680 (as a standard)
- Expanded scope of delivery, such as couplings, brakes, electric/hydraulic motors can be supplied
- Type approvals of all major classification societies
- Application-specific solutions
Modular design – structural form
The gear ratios of the slewing gearbox series are very finely graduated from 17 to 4,680.
The gearbox gearing is designed according to the latest DIN or ISO standards and is optimised for the best tooth flank and root bearing. Externally geared wheels are case-hardened and ground. Internal gears are quenched and tempered and nitrided.
- Marine: Ship crane, mobile harbour crane, heavy duty crane, shipyard cranes, handling equipment
- Construction machine: Mobile crane, drilling rig, cable excavator
- Industry: Stacker, reclaimer, bucket wheel excavator, mining excavator